25 Apr Account Manager (Winamac, IN)
We are currently interviewing for an Account Manager. The ideal candidate must possess strong insurance knowledge in Commercial Lines and/or Personal Lines and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and growing organization. This position could be full-time or part-time.
- Provide positive, prompt, accurate and courteous service to clients.
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding insurance, claims and administrative needs and comply with the request.
- Remarket client accounts as needed.
- Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines and service personal lines accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, thus reducing our E&O exposures.
- Maintain electronic files in an orderly, up-to-date manner.
- Review all applications, policies, endorsements for accuracy
- Keep current on rates, forms and coverage changes through internal notifications and continuing education.
- Keep producers fully informed of all important activities on their accounts.
- Maintain all client activity in AMS.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Education requirement: College degree preferred. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be able to understand and analyze personal lines insurance coverage’s, forms, procedures, and policy rating systems.
- Should have thorough understanding of personal lines underwriting and coverages.
- Must desire to acquire advanced insurance designations.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Proficient in AMS 360 insurance software desired.
- Professional designation is a plus.
|Job Category||Full Time Positions|