09 Jul Healthcare Liability Account Coordinator (Dayton, OH)
Posted at 15:16h in
- Managing an assigned book of business.
- Delivering amazing client service.
- Implementing client insurance policy administrative processes, including tracking, renewals, new policy set-up, rating, invoicing, accounts receivables monitoring, finance contract preparation, policy review and delivery.
- Tracking and maintaining department expiration report.
- Preparation of new business proposals.
- Maintaining current, accurate data in the agency management system.
- Direct communication with prospective and current clients.
- Developing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with insurance carrier Underwriters and Representatives.
- Attendance at trade shows (once fully trained)
- Obtain and maintain an active Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Upbeat, positive attitude
- Professional appearance and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- Medical malpractice insurance experience helpful, but not required.
|Job Category||Full Time Positions|