03 Mar Medicare Producer-Account Manager (Carmel, IN)
To provide assistance to producers in handling and processing of new and renewal personal lines business in accordance with Agency procedures and guidelines; to provide customer service to clients as assigned and requested. Provide, with a positive attitude, a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing personal accounts.
- Provide customer service for Medicare insurance business
- Quote & Evaluate all Medicare insurance lines of business
- Conduct Medicare Sales Presentations
- Provide network and formulary support for book of business
- Run cost analysis
- General administrative tasks of the department
- File and maintain all client information in a timely manner
- Maintain client records and demographics within agency management system
- Document scanning and recordkeeping
- Additional duties as assigned
- Education requirement: College degree preferred. High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- Must be Life & Health licensed or willing to become licensed per state requirements.
- Ability to sit at workstation and physically perform office duties
- Must obtain/maintain annual Medicare certifications.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in agency management software.
- Professional designation is a plus.
|Job Category||Full Time Positions|