07 May Personal Lines Account Coordinator (Tell City, IN)
Posted at 15:03h in
Provide assistance to the Account Manager in the handling of new and renewal personal lines insurance business. Also provides in-house customer service to clients as assigned and requested.
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding insurance, administrative issues, and comply with the request or refer to the Department Manager or Sales Agent when necessary.
- Maintain a suspense system to follow-up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports, and follow Agency E&O guidelines.
- Maintain electronic and/or paper files in an organized, up-to-date manner
- Perform special projects at management’s request
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in AMS360 or NextGen is a plus
- Current P&C license or willing to become licensed
- Ability to advance within the company
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
|Job Category||Full Time Positions|