12 Feb Personal Lines Account Manager (Indianapolis, IN)
To provide assistance to producers in handling and processing of new and renewal personal lines business in accordance with Agency procedures and guidelines; to provide customer service to clients as assigned and requested. Provide, with a positive attitude, a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing personal accounts.
- Provide positive, prompt, accurate, and courteous service to clients.
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding insurance, claims, or administrative needs, and comply with the request and/or refer to the producer when necessary.
- Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines and service personal lines accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, thus reducing our E&O exposures.
- Maintain electronic files in an orderly, up-to-date manner.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
- Review all applications, policies, endorsements, and audits for accuracy.
- Setup and prepare new account files per agency procedures.
- Keep current on rates, forms and coverage changes through circulars, bulletins, trade publications, seminars, and schools offered.
- Participate in seminars and classes for skill and knowledge development.
- Prioritize workload and/or request for assistance as required.
- Assist other agency departments in securing and/or providing information necessary to issue appropriate policies in their department for which we have a mutual client.
- Meet with clients to discuss and handle their insurance needs.
- Keep producers fully informed of all important activities on their accounts.
- Assist other departments and producers in cross selling and account rounding.
- Maintain all client activity in AMS 360 and follow procedures
- Follow workflow and agency procedures
- Assist in New Business workflow
- Receive change requests for endorsements
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience: At least two (2) years’ experience in similar position is desirable.
- Education requirement: College degree preferred. High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- Must be licensed per state requirements.
- Must be able to understand and analyze personal lines insurance coverage’s, forms, procedures, and policy rating systems.
- Should have thorough understanding of personal lines underwriting and coverages.
- Must desire to acquire advanced insurance designations.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in AMS 360 insurance software.
- Professional designation is a plus.
|Job Category||Full Time Positions|