09 Jul Personal Lines Account Manager (Tucson, AZ)
Posted at 09:49h in
- Handle and process new and renewal personal lines business.
- Provide in-house customer service to clients as assigned and requested.
- Provide positive, prompt, accurate and courteous service to our clients.
- Market new and renewal business, determine premiums, prepare and present proposals to clients and maintain underwriting and marketing information by carrier.
- Prospect for new business from existing clients and identified target groups.
- Contact prospects for the purpose of providing a quote and making sales appointments.
- Conduct client and prospect appointments communicating proposals and renewals, explaining details and communicating desire to conduct business.
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding insurance, claims, or administrative needs, and comply with the request and/or refer to Department Manager when necessary.
- Maintain a suspense system to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports, and follow up on overdue and suspense items.
- Receive claim reports, notify the company and direct the necessary actions to insure prompt processing, handling and resolution.
- Be proficient with the Applied System and company rating systems.
- Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines.
- Maintain electronic and/or paper files in an orderly, up-to-date manner.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
- Must be a positive, imaginative and creative individual.
- Must be a self-starter and committed to creating and fostering a TEAM environment.
- Must be organized with demonstrated skills for effective communication both verbal and written with the ability to influence others.
- Minimum two years experience in similar position is desirable. Must be P&C licensed per state requirements.
- Must be able to understand and analyze personal lines insurance coverage, forms and policies.
- Strong understanding of Personal Lines underwriting and policy rating.
|Job Category||Full Time Positions|