11 Feb Personal Lines Hybrid Agent (Greenfield, IN)
Posted at 16:44h in
This position is responsible for the sale of the Agency’s Insurance products.
- Sell and service new and existing accounts.
- Performs sales and service functions for targeted markets, programs, and sale of additional coverages as assigned by performing the following duties.
- Initiating and follow-up with customers and carriers to sell or resolve problems, answer questions, correspondence, and reports.
- Prepares, processes, reviews, and monitors various documents such as premiums, coverage of risk, policies, renewals, claims, applications, changes, endorsements, binders, contracts, etc.
- Contacts current and prospective customers to sell and explain coverage gaps, account rounding and solicitation of new business within market area.
- Prepares and presents proposals, quotes and recommends coverages based on customer needs and sales of appropriate coverages.
- Assists customer and arranges payment terms in accordance with established guidelines.
- Performs in a manner that will prevent errors and omissions.
- Collects delinquent accounts on Agency billed policies.
- Prepares and calculates premiums, invoicing, commissions, and other accounting related functions.
- Attends sales seminars, sales meetings or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends, regulations in the market place.
- Consultants must use AMS 360 to input activities that relate to their accounts.
- Experience: Three (3) to five (5) years experience in insurance industry.
- Education requirement: College degree in business or sales preferred.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint).
- Must be licensed per state requirements.
- Must be able to understand and analyze insurance coverage’s, forms, procedures, and policy rating systems.
- Should have thorough understanding of insurance underwriting and coverage’s.
- Must desire to acquire advanced insurance designations.
- Proficient in AMS 360 insurance software.
- Professional designation is a plus.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
|Job Category||Full Time Positions|