25 Apr Personal Lines Service Advisor (New Albany, IN)
To provide assistance to producers in handling and processing of new and renewal personal lines business in accordance with Agency procedures and guidelines; to provide customer service to clients as assigned and requested. Provide, with a positive attitude, a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing personal accounts.
- Provide positive, prompt, accurate, and courteous service to clients.
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding insurance, claims, or administrative needs, and comply with the request and/or refer to the producer when necessary.
- Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines and service personal lines accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, thus reducing our E&O exposures.
- Maintain electronic files in an orderly, up-to-date manner.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
- Review all applications, policies, endorsements, and audits for accuracy.
- Setup and prepare new account files per agency procedures.
- Keep current on rates, forms and coverage changes through circulars, bulletins, trade publications, seminars, and schools offered.
- Participate in seminars and classes for skill and knowledge development.
- Prioritize work load and/or request for assistance as required.
- Assist other agency departments in securing and/or providing information necessary to issue appropriate policies in their department for which we have a mutual client.
- Meet with clients to discuss and handle their insurance needs.
- Keep producers fully informed of all important activities on their accounts.
- Assist other departments and producers in cross selling and account rounding.
- Maintain all client activity in AMS 360/Epic and follow procedures
- Follow workflow and agency procedures
- Assist in New Business workflow
- Receive change requests for endorsements
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience: At least two (2) years’ experience in similar position is desirable.
- Education requirement: College degree preferred. High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- Must be licensed per state requirements.
- Must be able to understand and analyze personal lines insurance coverage’s, forms, procedures, and policy rating systems.
- Should have thorough understanding of personal lines underwriting and coverages.
- Must desire to acquire advanced insurance designations.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in AMS 360/Epic insurance software.
- Professional designation is a plus.
|Job Category||Full Time Positions|