12 Mar Revenue Recognition Assistant (Carmel, IN)
Posted at 10:00h in
- Assist with managing appropriate deadlines for month end closing and reports
- Assist with the agency management conversion of newly acquired agencies
- AMS administration
- Work with commission team for entry and reconciliation of monthly commission
- Reconcile and resolve discrepancies in commission payables
- Research and analyze any discrepancies reported by the sales team
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Education requirement: Business related major preferred
- Able to work collectively with the accounting team members.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint).
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
|Job Category||Full Time Positions|