20 Dec Senior Level Commercial Lines Account Manager (Carmel, IN)
To provide assistance to producers in handling and processing of new and renewal commercial lines business in accordance with Agency procedures and guidelines; to provide customer service to clients as assigned and requested. Provide, with a positive attitude, a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing commercial accounts.
- Provide positive, prompt, accurate, and courteous service to large, complex clients.
- Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines and service commercial lines accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, thus reducing our E&O exposures.
- Maintain electronic and/or paper files in an orderly, up-to-date manner.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
- Prioritize work load and/or request for assistance as required.
- Check manual policies
- Receive any emails coming in from carriers that need forwarded to others (centralized CL email inbox)
- Receive any faxes that front desk can’t determine where they go
- Mail (open, date stamp, sort and distribute)
- Scanning and filing in Share Drive
- Run surplus lists and work through download reports
- Maintain all client activity in AMS 360 and follow procedures
- Order loss runs, issue renewal binders, invoices, ID cards and certificates
- Assist in New Business workflow
- Receive change requests for endorsements
- Issue all on-demand certificates
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience: At least two (2) years’ experience in similar position is desirable.
- Education requirement: College degree preferred. High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- Must be able to understand and analyze commercial lines insurance coverage’s, forms, procedures, and policy rating systems.
- Should have thorough understanding of commercial lines underwriting and coverages.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint).
- Proficient in AMS 360 insurance software.
- Professional designation is a plus.
|Job Category||Full Time Positions|