27 Jul Senior Level Commercial Lines Account Manager (Louisville, KY)
To provide assistance to producers in handling and processing of new and renewal commercial lines business in accordance with Agency procedures and guidelines; to provide customer service to clients as assigned and requested. Provide, with a positive attitude, a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing commercial accounts.
- Provide positive, prompt, accurate, and courteous service to large, complex clients.
- Coordinate expirations with producer to obtain renewal and/or new business information. Maintain expiration control log.
- Assist in marketing new and renewal business, determine premiums, prepare proposals, presentation packets and maintain underwriting and marketing information by carrier. Accompany producer to client meetings when requested.
- Check new and renewal policies for accuracy in rating, typing, coverage, signatures, and input these transactions to generate billing invoices. Ensure that these items are delivered and/or mailed to client or producer for delivery.
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding insurance, claims, or administrative needs, and comply with the request and/or refer to the producer when necessary.
- Maintain a suspense system to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports, and follow up on overdue and suspense items.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
- Meet with clients to discuss and handle their insurance needs.
- Keep producers fully informed of all important activities on their accounts.
- Assist other departments and producers in cross selling and account rounding.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience: At least ten plus (10+) years’ experience in similar position is desirable.
- Education requirement: College degree preferred.
- Must be licensed per state and industry requirements.
- Must be able to understand and analyze commercial lines insurance coverage’s, forms, procedures, and policy rating systems.
- Should have thorough understanding of commercial lines underwriting and coverages.
- Must desire to acquire advanced insurance designations.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint) and AMS360.
- Professional designation is a plus.
|Job Category||Full Time Positions|