02 May Client Relationship Consultant – Shepherd Financial (Carmel, IN)
About Shepherd Financial
Shepherd Financial is an independent firm, utilizing a thorough and highly efficient team approach to retirement plan consulting and wealth management. Our passion is creating financial wellness programs that enable retirement plan participants to prepare and retire on their terms. Our nationally-recognized and proven process provides consistent engagement, encouragement, and helpful resources to instill confidence and effectively transform financial behavior.
While we are proud of the work we do, it is clearly fueled by the team we have built. It is evident our team structure and environment set us apart in this industry. Each Shepherd Financial team member is invested in the well-being of others, offering support and assistance in any way possible. We genuinely care for one another, and that ultimately extends to every client and participant we serve.
The Client Relationship Consultant (CRC) helps support organizational growth and provides strategic client direction to existing and new client relationships. This position requires the ability to deliver exceptional, timely client service while effectively and autonomously managing a book of retirement plans. The abilities to learn independently, create positive and authentic relationships, and act as a community leader are essential to your success in this role.
- Provide leadership to and become fully engaged with both existing and new client relationships
- Work with established team members to become acquainted with existing clients, ultimately leading to independent management of client relationships
- Advocate for and solve day-to-day client concerns
- Conduct trustee, enrollment, financial wellness, and other meetings at regularly scheduled intervals
- Manage accounts by responding to client needs, anticipating issues, and proactively providing solutions
- Effectively implement available resources to resolve a variety of issues with clients. These may include:
- DOL and IRS audits
- ERISA-related guidelines
- Vendor websites
- Contract repricing
- Plan and contract conversions or terminations
- Promote client retention and identify opportunities to strengthen existing client relationships through timely, high-quality service
- Cultivate strong partnerships with both clients and vendors
- Increase Shepherd Financial brand awareness in the retirement marketplace
- Discover individual rollover opportunities that meet our minimum monetary requirements for wealth management clients
The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree and relevant industry designations
- A strong work ethic with high levels of self-motivation, enthusiasm, professionalism, and integrity
- The flexibility to act as both a positive, communicative team player and dependable, autonomous worker
- An ability to solve multiple complex issues concurrently, produce work quickly and efficiently, and maintain acute focus on detail and excellence
- The desire to consistently provide best-in-class service to all clients
- Comfort exercising sound judgment and making decisions through situational evaluation
- A proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- A willingness to execute Shepherd Financial’s Confidentiality and Non-Piracy Agreement, requiring post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality, and non-disclosure
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com.
|Job Category||Full Time Positions|