22 Jul Commercial Lines Service Coordinator (Louisville, KY)
To provide assistance to account managers in processing commercial lines business in accordance with Agency procedures and guidelines; to provide customer service to clients as assigned and requested. Provide, with a positive attitude, a high level of support in maintaining and servicing commercial accounts.
- Provide positive, prompt, accurate, and courteous service.
- Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines and service commercial lines accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, thus reducing our E&O exposures.
- Maintain electronic and/or paper files in an orderly, up-to-date manner.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
- Prioritize work load and/or request for assistance as required.
- Check manual policies
- Receive any emails coming in from carriers that need forwarded to others (centralized CL email inbox)
- Receive any faxes that front desk can’t determine where they go
- Mail (open, date stamp, sort and distribute)
- Scanning and filing in Share Drive
- Run surplus lists, Xlists, and work through download reports
- Maintain all client activity in AMS 360/Epic and follow procedures
- Order loss runs, issue renewal binders, invoices, ID cards and certificates
- Assist in New Business workflow
- Receive change requests for endorsements
- Issue all on-demand certificates
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Experience: At least five (5) years’ experience in similar position is desirable.
- Education requirement: College degree preferred. High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- Must be able to understand and analyze commercial lines insurance coverage’s, forms, procedures, and policy rating systems.
- Should have thorough understanding of commercial lines underwriting and coverages.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint).
- Proficient in AMS 360/Epic insurance software.
- Professional designation is a plus.
|Job Category||Full Time Positions|