17 Mar Front Desk Coordinator/Receptionist (Florence, KY)
Provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Front Desk Coordinator is responsible for greeting customers/clients, answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate employees, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies, facility/building maintenance, as well as additional clerical duties.
- Greet visitors, determines their needs, check appointments, and direct them to the proper associate.
- Receive all in-coming telephone calls to the Agency and refer call to the proper person or voicemail.
- Receive all in-coming faxes to the Agency and forward to the proper person.
- Answer questions and give information directly to person based on knowledge of Agency.
- Take accurate telephone messages for Agency personnel as necessary.
- Assist Agency personnel to initiate telephone calls, as necessary.
- Incoming and Outgoing mail responsibilities
- Scan and forward urgent mail to appropriate personnel/office
- Manages the reception area and kitchen to maintain professional image.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience: Two (2) years of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Education requirement: High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- Must be able to handle switchboard and a large volume of phone calls.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Access, Power Point).
- Strong typing skills.
- Possession of strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Able to work collectively with the administrative team associates.
|Job Category||Full Time Positions|