24 Jun Personal Lines Service Manager (Sarasota, FL)
Posted at 16:20h in
To control the planning, organizing, staffing, and operating activities of the personal lines division, while servicing clients and creating personal lines sales, service, and quality standards.
- Direct supervision of Personal Lines Account Managers and Account Coordinators in 3 office locations
- Oversee adherence and necessary modifications to agency standards
- Maintain relationships between carriers, contracts and sales initiatives
- Provide agency efficiency through process improvement efforts.
- Give technical expertise to the personal lines support staff.
- Develop, implement, and monitor the hiring and training of the personal lines support staff alongside the Human Resources team.
- Review subordinates’ performances and conduct their formal performance appraisals.
- Monitor and supervise renewals of account managers via AMS reports, meetings etc.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and customer service by improving ongoing service delivery methods.
- Offer continuing service, including dealing with problems/complaints and advice to personal clients.
- Support full utilization insurance agency management system (AMS360).
- Stay informed regarding insurance technical knowledge, market trends, agency automation, company information, and other operating techniques.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Five to ten (5-10) years’ experience in personal lines underwriting and marketing with a multi-line insurance agency or brokerage operation.
- 5 years supervisory experience preferred
- Education requirement: College degree preferred.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint), as well as insurance agency management software, AMS 360 insurance software experience preferred.
- Must be licensed per state requirements.
- Must be able to understand and analyze personal lines insurance coverage’s, forms, procedures, and policy rating systems.
- Should have thorough understanding of personal lines underwriting and coverages.
- Professional designation is a plus.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
|Job Category||Full Time Positions|