Shepherd Insurance Ranked Among Indianapolis Business Journal’s List of 25 Fastest-Growing Private Companies
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For further information contact:
Amanda Pont, Digital Marketing Coordinator
(317) 846-5554, office
CARMEL, Ind.: Coming in at #17 on the list, Shepherd Insurance has been named to the Indianapolis Business Journal’s 2019 ranking of the 25 fastest-growing private companies in the Indianapolis area.
The list ranks companies from a broad range of industries – from technology and wealth management to insurance and construction. Companies are ranked based on their revenue growth over a three-year period.
Companies were eligible if:
- revenue increased each fiscal year;
- revenue exceeded $1 million in fiscal year 2016;
- the company was an independent, privately held corporation, proprietorship or partnership (not a subsidiary or division) through Dec. 31, 2018;
- the company was founded before fiscal year Jan. 1, 2016;
- the company was based in the Indianapolis area (Marion, contiguous and Madison counties).
Shepherd Insurance is a privately-owned insurance agency that has delivered risk management solutions since 1977. With over 20 offices and 300 employees throughout Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky, Shepherd writes business in 49 states, receiving consistent industry recognition.