04 Feb 5 Things to Do to Combat Your Post Super Bowl Blues
256 games, 17 weeks and one Super Bowl later, the NFL season has sadly come to an end. For many football fans, the question arises, what now? Well my friend, you have come to the right place. Shepherd Insurance has developed a dedicated and fool proof list of 5 things that will get you through your post Super Bowl blues.
- First and foremost, use some of your free time to clean out your man cave/she shed. There is nothing better than starting off March Madness with a clean couch and area to watch all of the games.
- Speaking of March Madness now is a great time to focus on watching college basketball so that you can get your knowledge up and be ready to win your bracket challenge.
- The football season may be over, but that doesn’t mean you have to stop thinking about football. Spend some time studying your past fantasy football season so you can determine your strengths and weakness to be better next year.
- Binge watch a new show on your favorite streaming service. Here are 5 great football show suggestions from our team:
- Last Chance U (Netflix)
- Friday Night Tykes (Netflix)
- Hard Knocks (HBO)
- The League (Hulu)
- Friday Night Lights (Netflix)
- Use your free time to call your insurance agent to review your insurance coverages, now is as good of a time as ever.
As you digest this list and think about which of these items you want to focus on first, remember there are only 184 days until the first NFL preseason game.